Monday, February 28, 2011

Suicidal Computers in February

After ONLY eight paltry years, my trusty-- well, not so trusty-- Compaq laptop has decided to spite me by killing itself off. It's been a rough month getting online, but hang in there-- next month, all should be resolved. I'm trying not to drink too heavily to compensate.


The working computer in the house is busy being used to edit an upcoming podcast on D20 Radio, but that doesn't mean I can't post. It does mean I have to plan carefully. March may therefore be somewhat skitzy and erratic; the upside is, due to Hallmark holidays, birthdays and such, I've been taken out to eat more frequently than the norm, and have several reviews to offer.

I'm still working on that Panera soup, too. See you soon.
Peace, Mari

No comments:

Post a Comment